Take a full-day tour of the beautiful city of Ponce! Choose from one of two tour options for your ideal trip and soak up the rich culture of the city.
- Individual Minimum 4 guests
Camuy Cave Park Tour With Visit to Arecibo Observatory
Ready to explore the largest cave system in Puerto Rico and tour one of the largest radio telescopes in the world? This is the tour for you!
The caves are part of a network of limestone caves and underground waterways carved by the third-largest river in the world: the Rio Camuy.
There’s evidence that the Camuy caves were explored hundreds of years ago by the Taino Indians, Puerto Rico’s first inhabitants. Step foot in this magical place, book your tour today!
Private tours available.
- Cueva Ventana and Arecibo Observatory
- Camuy Caves and Arecibo Observatory
- No sandals or open shoes
- Waterproof clothing recommended
- 5-year-old children and under are not permitted on the caving tours.
- The tour of the Camuy Caves and the Arecibo Observatory tour is not available for the moment due to Hurricane Maria.